Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$7.25 Was $9.99Save $2.74
- from $47.73
- from $19.99
iHome iPhone/iPod Lightning Clock
Consider these popular products
- $23.99 Was $26.29Save $2.30
- $10.10 Was $11.09Save $0.99
- Rollback$39.97 Was $69.97Save $30.00
- $15.99 Was $16.97Save $0.98
- $24.46 Was $25.99Save $1.53
- $24.06 Was $25.98Save $1.92
- $8.97 Was $11.96Save $2.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
iHome iPhone/iPod Lightning Clock:
- Wake to iPhone, iPod, FM radio or buzzer alarm
- Flexible Lightning dock plays and charges iPhone 5 and the newest docking iPod models
- Universal USB port to play and charge iPhone 5 and other devices powered by a Lightning Connector or 30-pin connector (cable not included)
- Sleep to your iPhone or iPod music with selectable sleep timer
- Auto Sync instantly sets iHome clock to iPhone time
- EXBTM Expanded Bass and Reson8 technology for great sound
- FM radio with 6 presets
- Snooze/dimmer bar adjusts to the low, medium or high brightness of clock display
- 100V-240V universal voltage
- iHome dock clock has battery backup
|Volts:||AC 120/230 V|
|Features:||Digital clock, alarm, snooze, sleep timer, battery back up , Snooze, sleep, wake , Yes , Radio, buzzer, iPod, iPhone , Monochrome , Power adapter - external|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IPL10BC|
|Connector Type:||USB ( 4 pin USB Type A (power only) ) Docking station ( Lightning )|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but it will need to be connected with a usb cable on the back of the unit.by Lulupie11/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if you have the cable to be plugged in through the backby PuchyJr9/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, through the USB charging/syncing port, in back, with the iPhone charge/sync cable.by LVNV18/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The adapter on the top is the apple lightning connector that works with the iphone 5.by Lulupie11/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't need an additional cable to sync. It should as long as your phone has a lightning connection. I would recommend an extension to connect through a case if you have one.by tomdicknharry10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It simply means the lightning connector on top of the unit moves from front to back.by Lulupie11/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By ''flexible'' I think they mean it pivots forward and backwards to accommodate various cases.by tomdicknharry10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?