About this item
The iHome iA100 Bluetooth Alarm Clock Radio is an impressive app-enhanced Bluetooth-enabled FM radio alarm clock. It charges your iPod, iPhone or iPad while you listen to music. A free iHome Sleep downloadable app allows you to create custom alarms and receive social media alerts, weather and news updates. You can adjust its snooze times and program alarms for weekdays, weekends or all seven days. The iHome iA100 Bluetooth Alarm Clock Radio features Bongiovi digital power station circuitry with real-time digital signal processing for excellent audio quality. It has a Sync button to synchronize its time with your iPhone. This iPhone/iPod alarm clock radio has specially designed 20 watt power push drivers, and reson8 speaker chambers to produce brilliant stereo sound. The aux-in jack in this iHome alarm clock radio for iPhone/iPod/iPad lets you play music from your MP3 player, computer or CD player through the radio's speakers.
iHome Technology iA100 Bluetooth Alarm Clock Radio for iPhone/iPod/iPad:
- Wake or sleep to iPhone, iPod, iPad, app alarms or FM radio
- Universal dock charges and playswhile docked
- Bongiovi Digital Power Stationtechnology restores details lost in today's compressed audio formats
- Customize the digital alarm clock radio with iHome apps
- Sync button
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.47|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.66 x 11.11 x 3.21|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product has general iPhone compatibility.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Aboyone8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have an iPhone 4S in a Speck case and I just set in on the charging port...works perfectly and charges quickly.by WJSchreiber8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PhantomFaz6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by PhantomFaz2/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?