Customers also viewed these products
iFrogz EarPollution CS 40 -Green/Grey
Consider these popular products
- $214.00 Was $299.00Save $85.00
- $19.00 Was $20.00Save $1.00
- from $95.59
- $18.34 Was $21.79Save $3.45
- from $13.62
- $13.41 Was $16.12Save $2.71
- $249.99 Was $290.54Save $40.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
iFrogz EarPollution Headphones:
- Crisp, high-definition stereo sound
- Thick, rich bass
- Driver Unit: 40mm
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 120 dB +/- 3 dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20kHz
- Cord Length: 1.2m
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Color: green/gray
|Recommended Use:||Portable electronics|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EP-CS40-GRN/GRY|
|Connector Type:||Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )|
|Primary Shelf ID:||4480|
|Product Accessories Included:||Headphones cable - integrated - 4 ft|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- black/green. the picture on walmart.com looks like it is black/yellow but they are black/green.by Byrnie1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- CS40's come in Black, Gunmetal, Green/Gray, Pink, Red and White/White.by iFrogz7/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The exact colors in this series are, Orange/Marin, Blue/Red, Iron, and Green/Grey (This item). Hopefully this was helpful to you in deciding which one to buy. (By the way, these headphones are amazing for the price they are marked as!)by TheGreenQueen10/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, tried it in a I-phone 4 headphone jack, works fine.by GetBangforBuck6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?