About this item
The iEssentials USB Home Charger is ideal for the iPod, iPhone and smartphone. It offers 1 amp charge for USB devices. The compact design provides easy storage.
iEssentials USB Home Charger:
|Product Type:||Power adapter|
|Max Electric Current:||1 A|
|Input Connector(s):||1 x power 2-pole|
|Output Connector(s):||4 pin USB Type A (power only)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.64|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.88 x 6.75 x 8.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it works great on mine....Same values as original 5v/1aby CharleyD10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is exactly what I bought this for. Its power output is 5V-1A, and works perfectly for me as a replacement for my magicJack Plus adapter that stopped working.by PhilZ10103/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Based on specs for what appear to be an identical product at Staples, this output is 5v, 1A which matches the adapters on the Majic Jack Plus; however, some adapters seem to create some line static, so the only way to know for sure is by trying it out.by lilelvis12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is 5v / 1a same value as those on Magic jack plus and roku stick streaming player.by CharleyD10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the power output is 5V-1A.by PhilZ10103/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This appears to be the same charger sold by Staples for $7.99 and specs at 5V & 1A (or 1000ma). For the person asking if will work with Majic Jack Plus, the specs are identical, but there may be static. I will be finding that out soon.by lilelvis3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The output is 5V-1A, so it should work on any device that has that power requirement.by PhilZ10103/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure I have only used it on an iPhone, iPod and different brands of portable batteries. I have not had a problem with it I am not sure why it would not be able to charge numerous brands of devicesby Becca149/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?