Serious computer power comes your way in this Gamer Extreme desktop PC that features the AMD FX-8120 eight-core processor. This fast Windows gaming PC also comes with 16GB of memory that is expandable up to 32GB for extreme gaming. A DVD-RW drive, 1TB hard drive, two USB 3.0 ports and 12-in-1 memory card reader provide plenty of options for multimedia enjoyment on this iBUYPOWER desktop PC.
iBUYPOWER Gamer Extreme Desktop PC, WA520XLC (Monitor Not Included):Key iBUYPOWER Computer Features and Benefits:
- AMD FX-8120 processor
3.10GHz, 8MB L3 Cache
- 16GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
Gives you the ability to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video on this iBUYPOWER desktop PC
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- NVIDIA GT 520 Graphics
With 1GB graphics memory
- 12-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 port, 10 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x audio jacks, 1 x HD audio jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x PS/2 combined port, 1 x DVI port
- 1 x PCI slot, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 3 x external 5.25" bays, 8 x internal 3.5" bays
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Works 9
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year parts and labor warranty; lifetime technical support
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- iBUYPOWER USB deluxe keyboard
- iBUYPOWER USB mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.