gDiapers Newborn Bundle
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This gDiapers Newborn Bundle is redefining diapers by giving parents the convenience of disposables and the confidence to build a better future. On the inside, gDiapers Disposable Inserts are Cradle To Cradle Certified(cm) Silver, flushable and break down in home compost (wet ones only). On the outside, gDiapers soft cotton gPants are designed to let baby' s skin breathe and come in colors and prints that fit your style. The gDiapers Newborn Bundle includes everything you need to get started from day one. It includes newborn 12 gPants, 6 size small gPants, and 80 disposable inserts.
gDiapers Newborn Bundle:
The Newborn gDiapers Bundle includes:
- 12 newborn gPants - Perfectly sized for brand new babies from 6-10 lbs
- newborn gPants in this gDiapers bundle snap down in the front for the umbilical cord to heal
- A gentle leg trim lets tiny legs curl up naturally
- 6 small gPants - When baby's outgrown these newborn disposable diapers the size small will be there for a trim and comfortable fit for up to 14 lbs
- 80 small Disposable Inserts - Use inside the newborn gPants or the small gPants for a disposable diaper you can flush, compost (wet ones only, please) or toss
- 1 Swishstick - A handy tool for those who choose to flush the Disposable Inserts in these newborn disposable diapers
We recommend the Disposable Inserts inside the newborn gPants, which is why they are included in the gDiapers Newborn Bundle. Cloth inserts are sold separately and can be used from size small and up.
Every time a conventional disposable diaper is changed it gets thrown in the garbage. That's over 27 billion diapers that head to US landfills every year. Every time you change a gDiaper, you have a choice. You don't have to throw it all away. You can choose to turn your waste into a resource by composting our Cradle to Cradle Certified Silver Disposable Inserts (wet ones only). Or you can flush the Disposable Insert down the toilet, following the directions on the packaging of course. Your baby s bottom will feel good in our soft cotton gPants diaper covers that are designed to maximize airflow and minimize diaper rash. And you ll feel good having your baby in colors and prints that fit your style.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 7.0 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You have to purchase them separately, it comes with disposable ones, but the best is to buy cloth inserts and Cloth Liners!!! and Cloth liners are soft for your baby skin!!by JPQuiros9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come with plastic liners that are removable for washing. In addition, biodegradable inserts are provided.by Pebbles5969/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pkg comes with disposable liners. Two pkgs of 40 eachby 1BBmom2/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The small pants (and medium and large) all come with snap-in liners. You will need extra because the liners are NOT dryer safe and take longer to dry. But the pants include a snap-in liner.by stellarwifemom9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come with liners. I would buy this. Great product =)by 270momma9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- N-S Newborn- small fits on it!! ;)by JPQuiros9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check the site but I am sure they do-this pkg only comes with disposable liners.by 1BBmom2/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size small cloth inserts should fit fine seeing as the size small disposable inserts fit the newborn pants. I do not currently have the cloth inserts so not 100% sure but the size small disposables fit the newborn pants so in theory the size small cloth should fit fine.by stellarwifemom12/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the small gclothsby 270momma11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the tiny gpants are an all in one diaper. I have seen people use prefolds under them though.by TheFreshChefFarm4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?