50 million disposable diapers enter the landfill every day. Each one takes up to 500 years to break down. The gDiapers system is an earth-friendly replacement for the traditional disposable diaper. The system consists of cotton, washable little gPants, a snap-in waterproof liner and either 100% biodegradable gRefills or washable cloth inserts (refills/inserts sold separately).
gDiapers - Little gPants Diaper Pant, Girly Girl Ruffle, (sizes S, M, L):
- Earth friendly - This item is reusable and eliminates waste compared to a disposable product
- Little gPant is a machine washable, soft cotton outer diaper pant
- Includes one snap-in, waterproof liner made of highly breathable material
- Easy fit features stretch around the waist and legs
- Soft Velcro tabs close around the back
- Fits babies 8 to 14 lbs.
- Earth friendly
- No elemental chlorine
- No perfumes
- No latex
- Color: Girly Girl Ruffle
- 92% cotton, 8% spandex
- 100% biodegradable, gRefills, or washable cloth inserts (sold separately)
- gDiapers biodegradable refills (sold separately) are plastic-free and can be flushed or composted (50-150 days) in your garden