About this item
This .25 oz eos Pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm is infused with antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, jojoba oil and soothing shea butter. This beauty product is 95 percent organic, 100 percent natural and free of parabens and petrolatum. You'll find this pomegranate lip balm is gentle enough to use throughout the day when it comes to keeping your lips soft, moist and exceptionally smooth.
eos Pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm:
- USDA organic
- 100% natural
- eos organic lip balm precisely glides onto lips
- Helps keep your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth
- Keep it handy in your handbag or backpack
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 3.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and yesby wifeconcernedforhusband9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are not satisfied with the description provided by Walmart, I would go to the eos website to find out exactly what ingredients are in it. For me, the big selling point was Shea Butter. I have very sensitive skin, and most commercial moisturizers, whether they be for skin or lips, tend to leave my skin feeling more dry instead of moisturized. Shea Butter is one of the very few products that I have found that actually moisturize my skin, rather than leaving it feeling more dry than when I started. Since I live in Northern California, with dry heat outside and (necessary) air conditioning inside, I am very conscious of what works to keep my skin moisturized, and, for me, Shea Butter is the best. For me, this has a very pleasant, but not strong, taste, and it does the job.by glointhedark5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?