Similar items in stock
- $329.41 List price $399.00Save $69.59
- $508.94 List price $559.97Save $51.03
eZip Trailz Unisex Commuter Diamond Frame Electric Bike
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The eZip Trailz Commuter Electric Bike is getting people to work or the store on a bicycle. It's easy to use, multifunctional and an amazing value to boot. Powered by Currie's Electro-Drive system, the rider gets to choose either power on demand, throttle mode or pedal assist with throttle override. The eZip Trailz Commuter Electric Bike is the perfect bike for many uses from transportation to recreation. Its powerful Currie Electro-Drive system has 450 watts of power that provides plenty of torque to level hills and is powered by a lithium battery pack that can easily be removed for charging or swapping and can last for years. It can travel 15-22 miles with normal pedaling or about 10-15 miles with no pedaling at all at speeds of 15 mph. You can easily double that range by adding an optional second battery pack. The eZip Trailz Commuter Electric Bike is equipped with a Real Force LiFePO4 RMB 9.6Ah capacity pack with a long life design.
Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
eZip Trailz Unisex Commuter Diamond Frame Electric Bike:
- Diamond Frame Bike Motor: 450W of power from a DC brushed earth magnet motor
- Diamond Frame Bike Battery: EV rated Li-ion type, rear rack mounted, 24V 9.6Ah 230Wh pack, using lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry for the maximum number of recharge cycles
- Battery life: 700 cycles
- Charge system: UL listed Currie Smart Charger with LED status display
- Charge time: 6 - 8 hours
- Controller: exclusive Currie Electro-Drive 24-volt fully potted with power gauge function
- Unisex Bike Top speed: 15 mph (rider weight, rider input and terrain contingent)
- Range: up to 15 - 22 miles with normal pedaling (rider weight, rider input and terrain contingent)
- Easily add an optional second battery pack to double the range
- Drive: patented Currie Electro-Drive System, Shimano rear derailleur, SRAM grip shift, Shimano 7-speed freewheel
- Brakes: alloy linear pull with alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: alloy 26" rims
- Tires: Currie Comfort Tires 26" x 1.75"
- Handlebar/stem: mid-rise bar and stem
- Fork: suspension with fender eyelets
- User controls: power on/off switch, PAS/TAG switch, easy access charger port in removable battery pack, twist throttle with battery gauge
- Saddle: comfort design, steel suspension seat post
- Frame: 18" exclusive Currie Hi-Ten steel, bottle bosses, fender and rack mounts
- Cranks and pedals: alloy 44T crank set, double chain guard, resin dual sided pedals
- Net weight: diamond frame 65 lbs
- Unisex Bike Weight limit: 240 lbs
- Assemble in 4 easy steps. install front wheel and fender, handlebar, seat and pedals
- Assembled dimensions: 67"L x 42"W x 40"H
- Limited manufacturer's warranty
|Maximum Weight:||240 lbs|
|Battery Size:||24 V|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||18"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EZ-TRZCOM-BK|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Weight:||68.00 lbs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||67.00 x 26.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If i purchase a second battery pack, would i be able to charge both at the same time? Do they have separate charging cords?
- The second battery pack should have its own charger. You charge the batteries with their own charger, so yes, you could charge both at once. The batteries do not need to docked in the bike to be charged. You should keep batteries in a cool, dry environment, so you could leave the bike in the garage and just bring the batteries in when you are done riding to charge them.by trukmazzy8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only with 2nd charger.by An anonymous customer7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can ride without any electric assist.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can peddle it ... it has 7 speeds ... but because the bike is so very heavy it would be a hard taskby Wolfingen9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 5.5 lbs. Must less than the 15 lbs lead batteries also featured on Currie e-bikes. The lithium is totally worth it, if you are going to be riding a lot. You can get about 500 charges out of them.by trukmazzy7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 5 lbsby Scootrusr6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $149.00 Was $249.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $249.00Save $50.00
- $119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00
- $159.00 List price $199.00Save $40.00