eMachines Black 10.1" eM350-2074 Netbook PC with Intel Atom N450 Processor & Windows XP Home
About this item
About this item
With its Intel Atom processor and dedicated graphics, the eMachines eM350-2074 Netbook PC powers through everyday apps and brings a great visual experience while remaining small and easily portable. This ultra-mobile black 10.1" eMachines netbook PC is super light and less than 1" thin, making it easy to tote anywhere. Plus, its larger keyboard and touchpad features are perfect for fast-paced, accurate data input while you're on the move. With the eMachines eM350-2074 Netbook PC, you can stay connected to your mobile world.
eMachines Black 10.1" eM350-2074 Netbook PC with Intel Atom N450 Processor, Windows XP Home
- Intel Atom N450 processor
1.66GHz, 667MHz Front Side Bus, 512KB L2 Cache
- 1GB DDR2 system memory
Allows you to do the computer basics of web surfing, emails and documents
- 160GB SATA hard drive
Store 106,000 photos, 45,000 songs or 84 hours of HD video and more on the black 10.1" eMachines netbook PC
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Connect to a broadband modem or a wired broadband router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n WLAN built right into your PC
- 10.1" LED widescreen display
Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 with 64MB of dedicated video memory, supporting Microsoft DirectX 9
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel Webcam
- 2-in-1 digital media card reader
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery (up to 4 hours battery life)
- Genuine Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 (60-day trial)
- Microsoft Works 9
- Norton Internet Security (60-day trial)
- Windows Live Essentials Wave 3 (with Photo Gallery and Writer)
- eMachines ePower Management, eMachines eRecovery Management
- 1-year parts and labor limited warranty with toll-free tech support
- Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the black 10.1" eMachines netbook PC.
- Power supply and power cord
- 3-cell Li-Ion battery
- Quick Start Guide and documentation
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this black 10.1" eMachines netbook PC, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Atom N450|
|Maximum Memory Expansion:||2GB|
|Hard Drive Size:||160GB|
|Laptop Screen Size:||10.1"|
|Resolution:||1024 x 600|
|Overall Sound Type:||Built-in Stereo Speakers|
|Battery Life:||4 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Operating System:||Windows XP Home with Service Pack 3|
|Model No.:||eMachines eM350-2074|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.17 x 7.28 x 0.99|
Ask a question
- its not listed in the specs sheetby charper19/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No , it can not load or play CD's or DVD's. The small size doesn't have the room for it. I am sure that is what keeps it compact.by scarlet669/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately no, this unit does not have an optical drive. Netbooks generally do not come with a CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive. As stated previously, this keeps the size and weight small for optimal portability. There are external optical drives that can be purchased and attached via USB if needed to provide such functionality.by eSolutions9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a netbook, Netbooks do not have floppy or optical drives. While others have suggested using a media card, this does not always work and is a pain. The easiest way to work around this without purchasing a USB based external dvd/cd drive is to simply use your home network and share the optical drive on your desktop or another laptop that does have one. then you can either access that drive by browsing your local network OR simply map that optical drive to the netbook and then the optical drive will appear as if it is physically on the net book as long as the other computer is powered on and booted up. I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and set these up like this every day.by Nectoxicdragon9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not directly, since it doesn't have a built in CD or DVD drive. You can purchase an external CD / DVD drive and use that, or copy the CD / DVD contents to a memory card that the netbook can read.by GRGuy9/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is a netbook. Netbooks are made to be thin and light and do not come with a built-in optical drive. You can trasnfer files onto a netbook via a thumbdrive or a media card using the USB port or the media card reader. If you need to read/write CDs/DVDs you can add an external USB optical drive. Check Walmart.com for them.by carlsbadbob9/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has built in WiFi, webcam and microphone all built right into the netbookby scarlet669/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Yes, this notebook has both a built-in webcam and a built-in digital Microphone. Specifications on the webcam are Integrated webcam with 640 x 480 resolution. You will see the microphone on the inside upper top bezel next to the webcam. It will appear as a small hole. The webcam is directly in the middle of the netbook at the upper inside top bezel.by eSolutions9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. It is a dependable and great functioning netbook. I highly recommend it. (Have owned one since Nov. 09)by Feanix9/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what do you mean by wi-fi catcher? do you mean wi-fi radio? yesby charper19/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does have the WiFi built right inby scarlet669/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This computer has and integrated 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi receiver. This will be able to pick up or “catch” any available WiFi signal in your area. You will need access to the WiFi signal passwords or WEP keys to be able to use it to browse the internet.by eSolutions9/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.00Save $50.00
- Clearance$299.00 Was $319.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$229.00 Was $399.00Save $170.00
- $299.00 Was $330.00Save $31.00
- Rollback$378.00 Was $430.00Save $52.00
- $279.00 Was $305.00Save $26.00
- Rollback$428.89 Was $449.00Save $20.11
- Rollback$179.00 Was $199.00Save $20.00
- $279.53 Was $315.22Save $35.69