Similar items in stock
- Rollback$132.00 Was $140.00Save $8.00
- $137.64 List price $179.00Save $41.36
- $148.23 List price $249.00Save $100.77
- Reduced Price$47.22 List price $62.65Save $15.43
eMachines Black EL1360G-UW11P Desktop PC with AMD Dual-Core E-300 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium
Consider these popular products
- $71.58 Was $78.92Save $7.34
- $57.14 Was $84.66Save $27.52
- $57.14 Was $75.00Save $17.86
- $57.14 Was $75.08Save $17.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The affordable EL1360G-UW11P eMachines Windows 7 Home Premium Desktop with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option features a space-saving design, reliable AMD Dual-Core processing, rich graphics performance and plenty of storage space for all of your media and files. This eMachines Desktop PC in Black with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive makes it simple to have fun with your digital media, keep in touch with friends and accomplish more with ease.
eMachines EL1360G-UW11P Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- eMachines AMD Dual-Core Desktop with E-300 Processor
1.30GHz, 1MB Total Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the power to handle most power hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on the eMachines Desktop PC in Black with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive
- 16x SuperMulti drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD6300 Series Graphics
Additional Features of the eMachines Desktop PC in Black with 4GB Memory and 500GB Hard Drive:
- 5-in-1 memory card reader
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port, 2 x PS/2 ports, 3 x audio jacks
- 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x 5.25" bay, 1 x 3.5" bay
eMachines AMD Dual-Core Desktop with E-300 Processor Software:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security (60-day trial)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year parts and labor limited warranty
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- PS/2 keyboard
- PS/2 mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD E-Series|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||500 GB|
|Memory Card Type:||5-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Processor Speed:||1.30 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||-102|
|Connector Type:||3 x Audio Ports, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone Jack, 1 x Microphone Jack, 2 x PS/2 ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet, 6 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Interface Type:||Serial ATA/300|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PT.ND5P2.002|
|RAM Memory:||4 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 3.90 x 13.90 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby shetall5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no way. this is the slowest computer ever. i imagine you are going to need a better processor for your good sized businessby kminillinois5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This desktop will run Quickbooks and other small business software without issue.by Team-eMachines5/3/2012Written by a verified representative from Team-eMachinesWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be used with a VGA connector.by Team-eMachines9/26/2012Written by a verified representative from Team-eMachinesWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work with any monitor... I use it with my Acer monitor that i bought 5 years ago. It also works good with my new RCA TV as a monitor.by KC45689/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Obviously, I can’t see your monitor’s connections and don’t have your monitor’s model number to tell you the correct answer. But here’s how to do it yourself. This computer has two different type video outputs. One is HDMI and the other is VGA, so you will need at least ONE of the types to connect your monitor. Google “HDMI port image” and see if that type port is on your monitor. Then google “VGA port image” and see if that type port is on your monitor. If either or both port types are on your monitor, you’re good to go! VGA is an older type connection that only transmits the video. HDMI carries both audio and video as some newer monitors have built in speakers. Most monitors do have at least a VGA connection.by Kwiss9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Alex3135/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can.by Team-eMachines5/8/2012Written by a verified representative from Team-eMachinesWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?