About this item
With over a million copies of her books in print, Marsha Collier is the leading eBay author in the world. Her books help eBay users get started, find bargains, make their first purchases, sell their first items, and start generating a steady income on eBay. This book, eBay Power Seller Business Practices For Dummies, shares the techniques you need to know to either achieve the coveted Power Seller status on eBay, make your Power Seller-level business run more smoothly, or simply employ the tips the site's best sellers use every day.
A Power Seller herself, Marsha has done the research and developed tried and true techniques for boosting your sales and keeping them at high levels. Best of all, she breaks all the practices down into short, step-by-step tasks that don't require a lot of time to accomplish, leaving you more time to build your business!
The book breaks Power Seller selling into:
- Powering Up: Understanding how to use eBay's tools and community to get sales up to Power Seller levels
- Hitting Your Sales Targets: Establishing a strategy for choosing the items that work for you, buying items for resale on eBay, and creating a business plan that incorporates marketing, shipping, eBay Stores, and expanding into a separate Web site.
- Build Better Listings: Upgrading your HTML and photography skills to build sale pages that command buyer confidence
- Become a Model Seller: Enhancing your customer service skills from packing and shipping to insuring items to communicating with buyers
- Manage Your Business: A crash course in accounting, including the unique issues with operating an online store
The book also includes a CD-ROM that includes samples of Marsha's 5-DVD video training kit, "Your eBay Business Plan"; trial versions of helpful software from DAZzle, Fast Photos, and QuickBooks; and tools created by the author to help you better operate your business including a fee calculator and list of sources for wholesale merchandise.
Explore this item
|Contributed by:||Collier, Marsha|
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||May 05, 2008|
|Number of Pages:||456|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 7.5 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.