Consider these popular products
- Rollback$469.00 Was $499.99Save $30.99
- Rollback$329.00 Was $349.99Save $20.99
- Rollback$549.00 Was $579.99Save $30.99
- Rollback$679.00 Was $899.00Save $220.00
HP Pavilion p6703w Desktop PC with AMD Athlon II 640 Quad-Core Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you're surfing the Web, editing photos, mixing your soundtracks or creating your own home videos, this HP desktop PC offers a variety of ways to make your computing experience richer and more rewarding. As you would expect from the leader in consumer PCs, every Pavilion home computer includes many intuitive features that make capturing and sharing your digital experiences easier than ever.
HP Pavilion p6703w Desktop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD Athlon II 640 Quad-Core processor
3.0GHz, 2MB L2 Cache
- 5GB of DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Give you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 750GB SATA hard drive
Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with or wired broadband router with wired Ethernet
- ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics
With up to 2431MB Total Available Graphics memory as allocated by Windows 7
- 15-in-1 memory card reader
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x PS/2 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x coaxial digital audio out, 1 x VGA-out, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x microphone/line-in/line-out, 1 x rear speaker-out, 1 x side speaker out, 1 x center (subwoofer)
- 3 x PCI Express (x1) slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) slot, 1 x MiniCard, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x external 3.5" bay, 2 x internal 3.5" bays
- Pavilion home computer comes loaded with genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded (purchase of a Product Key required to activate a full Office 2010 suite)
- Norton Internet Security 2011 (60 days complimentary updates)
- HP MediaSmart Software Suite, CyberLink DVD Suite Deluxe
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allows you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year software support; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are no longer included with PCs. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the HP desktop PC.
- Power cord
- HP USB keyboard
- HP optical mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this HP desktop PC, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||750 GB|
|Processor Type:||AMD Athlon II 640 Quad-Core|
|Memory Card Type:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BV600AA#ABA|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||16 GB|
|RAM Memory:||5 GB|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.03 x 6.97 x 15.32 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Well yes, you can purchase a Video Card that has HDMI on it, and that would work, the Motherboard has an upgrade slot for a video card, just look for a : PCI Express x16 video card and you should be good. Hope I answered your question.by ComputerGuyJoe5/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 4 pci slots available, but only 1 is pci express.by Reviewconissiour4/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could add HDMI out if you added a separate PCI Express video card that supported it. Your new video card would then operate the graphics for the computer, bypassing the motherboard's built in graphics capability. This is actually more efficient, since most separate graphics cards have much better performance specs than motherboard graphics do. The motherboard graphics also have to share the computers main RAM, whereas most video cards have anywhere from 256 MB to 2 GB of high speed special video RAM.by Gunnergoz4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby PHLBALLS4/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can also buy a cable adaptor, from walmart, that connects the pc to a HDTV. In the Search box at the top of the page, type in "dvi-d dual to high" without the quotation marks; there are 4 choices of cables that will work, in various lengths. Hope this helps.by hauger13/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, with the proper video card in the PCI Express (x16) slot you can have a HDMI out port.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You are safe. The virus from you old PC resides in the old disk drive, not in the ram. The ram only houses information when the system is powered on.by Stubbled5/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Virus's to the best of my knowledge only corrupt the hard disk. Unless they can damage the protocol that controls the voltages in the memory itself? I doubt it will have any effect on your computer. Besides this system comes with a 60 day trial of Norton.by Reviewconissiour4/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First of all, make sure that your old RAM will work with this new computer...there are many varieties and speeds of RAM. As to viruses, no worry, RAM does not carry any data once the electrical charge is gone. Any viruses you had remain on your old computer's hard drive, not in RAM.by Gunnergoz4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- RAM looses all of its information as soon as it looses power. But before you install it in the computer make sure it's compatible. There are sites that tell you what ram is compatible with your motherboard.by BuckIDave3/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this Desk-top AMD Athlon II 640 Quad-Core, update with a wireless card for home use
- You could purchase one and put it in there your self, but you'd have to find one that is a pci express x1 slot.Or you could go a simpler way and buy a wifi adapter from Walmart they are about 20-40$ and you just plug it into a USB on your computer. Hope I answered your question.by ComputerGuyJoe5/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This computer could take either a wireless PCI Express card or a USB wireless dongle. The nice thing about the USB dongle is that you can use it on different computers by simply unplugging it, whereas the PCI express card is a fairly permanent modification to your computer.by Gunnergoz4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, but it is an hp so maybe you ought to exchange it for a better made and supported pc, like Dell or eMachines. Good Luck.by hogpowr4/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This PC has open PCI Express x1 slots for upgrading. You will need to purchase a wireless card that uses this type of slot or purchase an external USB wireless adapter to add wireless connectivity to this PC.by HP Team5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from HP TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?