About this item
The deflect-o 36" x 48" Chair Mat for Hard Floors delivers a lasting professional appearance in the office, break room or copy room. You can use this type of mat anywhere you want to protect your floors from spills, caster wear and heavy traffic. This black chair mat can also be used to cover stained and worn flooring. Features on the mat include straight edges and a non-studded bottom for hard floors. The mat is made of vinyl for easy cleaning and durability.
deflect-o 36" x 48" Rectangle Chair Mat for Hard Floors, Black:
- Straight edge, rectangle chair mat
- Non-studded for hard floors
- Hides stained and worn flooring
- Protects hard floors from spills, caster wear and heavy traffic
- Black chair mat is made of vinyl
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.0 x 36.375 x 0.456|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No Beveled or fancy edge, just a regular almost flat edge.by musicbydesign11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it is totally smooth on one side and pebbled on the other, but no beveled edges.by totaldiva7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it is flat enough so that if you roll off you can roll back on with no problem, but it's durable and plenty thick enough to protect your floor.by Tryndi6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No beveled edges.by MrsWRG5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No..straight edge.by scpeachy4/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- too much flex for carpet in my opinion. perfect for hard floorsby musicbydesign11/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's smooth on one side and has a raised pattern on one side. It's possible that if you put the raised side down it may be fine. I don't have carpet currently so I can't say for sure. The ones for carpets have pointed studs to keep them in place. I know that this is way cheaper than the ones for carpets. All I can say is try it and if not satisfied, return it.by Tryndi6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it would cause wheel dents and you would not be happy. Get the kind for carpet and it will be stiffer. This one is more flexible which is fine for hard surfaces. Also don't get one for short pile carpet if you have long pile carpet because it's also somewhat flexible and could prove to be problematic which wheel dents.by musicbydesign4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?