About this item
Lounge in dancer designed comfort when you buy the Dearfoams Matte Spandex Women's Ballerina Slippers. Constructed with soft manmade materials, these Dearfoams ballerina slippers combine the comfort of slippers with the practicality of walking shoes. With a flat heel and bow detail, these women's ballet slippers provide a functional lounging silhouette with soft-to-the-touch accents. The comfortable slip-on style and plush-lined construction are sure to make the Dearfoams Matte Spandex Women's Ballerina Slippers a night wear favorite. Great for lounging around the house, grabbing some snacks and watching your favorite movie, these Dearfoams ballerina slippers have a molded TPR sole for added durability when walking around the living room or on your patio. The women's ballet slippers have the soft plush lining to keep your feet covered and warm when the weather is not. Without buttons, laces or zippers, these Dearfoams ballerina slippers are easy to slip on and off. If you want homey style with feminine accents, consider buying the Dearfoams Matte Spandex Women's Ballerina Slippers.
Dearfoams Matte Spandex Women's Ballerina Slippers:
- 100% manmade materials
- Slip-on style
- Ballet shoe silhouette
- Bow detail on toe
- Terry lining
- Flat heel
- TPR sole for added durability
- Ideal for lounging and nightly wear around the house
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.1096|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.4375 x 10.625 x 7.4375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- size 7 should workby suebcute10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lola, I would order a medium. I wear a size 9 and large fits me. These are stretchy and forgiving slippers. They are very comfortable and even though they are Spandex, they are not hot. Enjoy! Dearfoam is an excellent product. This product should have been listed for "actual" sizes, so you ask a good question.by ThoughtfulSpouse7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5/6by Viamaeda7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I got a size xl for the size 11and al for the sizes 8-10 you want comfort.by suebcute10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Nick. After buying these slippers, I have found that medium runs about a 7-8 and the large runs about a size 9. I do not know what actual size the "small" is. I hope I have helped a little bit. These slippers are stretchy and very forgiving. Dearfoam is a good product that I have been buying for many years. I think that Walmart should have put in actual sizes, instead of small, medium, large and X-large.by ThoughtfulSpouse6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I gave them as a gift but I was told they were nice and comfortable and no they did not slideby suebcute10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have a rubbery bottom with wave grips (so to speak) so they do NOT slip on wood floors. Very comfortable slipper. They wash well, also.by ThoughtfulSpouse9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?