Customers also viewed these products
- from $14.00
Danskin Now Women's Layered Tanks, 2-Pack
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $3.87
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Danskin Now Women's Layered Tank is all you need for an efficient workout or casual outings. You will love the way the comfortable cotton blend keeps you nice and cool no matter how hard you work out. Layer it under shirts and sweatshirts or pair with shorts on a hot summer day. This 2-pack of V-neck tanks is the ideal way to make sure you look and feel fantastic next time you are working out.
Danskin Now Women's Layered Tanks, 2-Pack:
- Pack of 2
- 95% cotton /5% spandex
- Sleeveless tanks
- Inset tank
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No support inside. Just a plain tank.by LtownMomma7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it would have support for a c cup, because I am a D cupby Aim2cool5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am actually a DD and I wear my own bra with these tops, they don't have a bra in themby seeksabargain4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a C, and it fits me perfectly. Definitely!by LakeGastonLover4/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no there is no built in bra, you have to wear a bra underneathby chill4me3/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They don't have support...by Zezy3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oh yes plenty of support for c cupby CindiTG3/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?