Consider these popular products
- $3.12 Was $3.88Save $0.76
- $6.99 Was $9.78Save $2.79
brethe Air Revitalizer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Neutralize that smell with HoMedics brethe™ Air Revitalizer, BRT-150.
- According to HoMedics, the brethe™ Air Revitalizer neutralizes approximately 99 percent of odors from smoke, pets, cooking, stale house and odor-causing bacteria
- Unique "rainforest" mist washes incoming air with an emulsified botanical solution
- 100% natural botanical solution with choice of scents
- Soothing blue LED light adds ambiance to any environment
- Helps maintain optimum humidity levels
- No bacteria-filled wicks or filters required
- Comes with three 2.03 fluid oz bottles of solution, one each of Refreshing Citrus, Energizing Lime, and Soothing Vanilla.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.66 x 8.54 x 8.07 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It definitely works as a humidifier. We have a problem with dry air since our heater is always running and my daughter would get nosebleeds and had terrible cough and congestion. This cleared all of that up. You can actually feel the air cleaner and fresher. I'm pregnant now and have been terribly congested and if I sleep w/o this on I wake up with dry eyes which hurt and a terribly stuffed nose. This has been a lifesaver. It also removes odors from the home. It is easy to clean and I find the one piece on the inside which is too small to fit a sponge in gets clean with a Q-tip. I change the water every two days and leave it running all night. I LOVE this machine.by NYCPickyMom1/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems to help as a humidifier when my heater is on. I read in the information that came with the product that it is used as a humidifier/air cleaner.by Archi12/12/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?