Customers also viewed these products
- $30.90 Was $34.27Save $3.37
ZymaDerm for Molluscum Contagiosum, .5 fl oz
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.32 List price $9.24Save $1.92
- Reduced Price$6.84 List price $7.66Save $0.82
- Reduced Price$11.29 List price $16.74Save $5.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
ZymaDerm for Molluscum Contagiosum:
- Clinically proven to help shrink and eliminate lesions
- Nature's solution
- Drug free
- Safe for all body areas
Inactive Ingredients: Essential Oil of M. Alternifolia And Backhousia Citriodora, Jojoba Oil, High Selenium Canola Oil.
Active Ingredients: 5X Iodum hpus; 5C Thuja Occidentalis hpus
Instructions: Apply directly to each molluscum bump twice a day using the applicator rod attached to the cap. Bumps may sometimes enlarge And get red before going away. This is ok.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||126730|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Before use if you are allergic to iodine. Contains iodine.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation, itching, redness of the skin develop.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Apply directly to each molluscum bump twice a day using the applicator rod attached to the cap. Bumps may sometimes enlarge And get red before going away. This is ok.
Essential Oil of M. Alternifolia And Backhousia Citriodora, Jojoba Oil, High Selenium Canola Oil.
Naturopathix. 1-800-694-6855. www.naturopathix.com.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.