About this item
About this item
Here's an easy way to quickly charge your Zune player from a wall outlet or via your PC.
- Zune AC adapter fast-charges your Zune player up to 70% within an hour
- Folding blades make it easy to travel with
- USB sync cable lets you charge your Zune while synchronizing it with the music on your PC
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 2.5 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is just a USB/Zune cable, but can be plugged into a 12-volt/USB (cigarette adapter) or AC/USB (Wall adapter) like these: Griffin Technologies #7263-PBLKUN2B; Kensington #K39254US (the included cable won't work with the zune, but will probably work with a phone or bluetooth you aleady own too) or BEST DEAL: Inland # 08521 (-toss iPod cable- **whole wall/car kit is only $12.00**).by JFitt2/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not with out an adapterby cooliocrum1/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The wall socket charger is the "AC Adapter" The Sync Cable only connects to a computer or other USB-compatible device.by buyinfromwalmartcom1/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is the zune hd sync cable what i need to plug in computer to download music and othe things?
- yes this cord charges and downloads from the computerby cooliocrum1/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the sync cable will connect to your computer using a USB port. Once you download the software, you can drag and drop music to your device, being your zune itself. A new Zune comes packaged with a sync cable, so buying another one would be like getting a backup in case you lose the first one that was included.by buyinfromwalmartcom1/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. I just purchased a zune myself off of ebay that didn't come with any cables etc. and this is the one I bought to charge and sync my zune.by treycrna11/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my family has a Pink Zune 30Gb and a Black Zune HD 64 and the cable works in both. Many vendors sell AC (wall) and 12 volt (cigarette adapters) that have USB slots on them. You can plug the USB cable into these to charge your zune as well (in addition to synching/charging with your computer). Most of these products are $15 and under.by JFitt2/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?