Consider these popular products
Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player lets you take advantage of massive storage capacity in a deluxe device that delivers uncompromising audio and video quality. It holds up to 30,000 songs, 25,000 pictures, or 375 hours of video, so it can accommodate a huge music collection and still have room for videos, podcasts and more. Plus, the Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player also hooks up with innovative discovery features like Buy from FM and wireless sharing, so you can keep on adding tunes.
|Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player:|
|Listen to stations broadcasting RDS and RT Plus data and click to tag songs for purchase later when you sync your device with your PC|
|Download millions of tracks, whole albums or playlists, then sync them all to your Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player and extend your subscription online or by purchasing a Zune Pass card|
|Connect to your home wireless network and remotely sync your Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player with your PC collection from your dock, AC adapter, or speaker dock accessory|
|Access thousands of wireless hotspots to automatically update your collection, browse Zune Marketplace, refresh Channels, exchange favorites, or buy songs you've tagged from FM|
|With your Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player, you can send songs, albums, playlists, pictures and even audio podcasts between any Zune devices that are in range|
|Zune Channels are custom programming stations that deliver personalized playlists to your Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player from your choice of music experts, celebrities, or top radio stations|
|Play Texas Hold'em, Hexic, or another free game that comes with your Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player|
|Recorded TV shows or movies from Windows Media Center in Windows Vista can be imported and synced to your Zune 120GB MP3 Video Player (requires a PC running Vista Home Premium or Ultimate and an integrated or external TV tuner)|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||120 GB|
|Battery Size:||Player battery - rechargeable - lithium ion|
|Resolution:||320 x 240|
|Display Resolution:||76800 Pixel|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164001|
|Connector Type:||USB 2.0, Wi-Fi , Headphones / composite video ? Docking station|
|Battery Life:||Music playback (wireless off) - up to 30 hour(s) ? Video playback - up to 4 hour(s)|
|Original Languages:||English, French, Spanish|
|Audio Feature:||Digital player , Radio|
|Run Time:||30 hour(s)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||H3A-00001|
|Accessories Included:||6 ear tips, data cable , 1 x data cable|
|Digital Video Formats:||MPEG-4, WMV, H.264|
|Features:||Yes , Radio, photo playback, video playback , Digital clock , JPEG photo playback, variable bit-rate compatible, MPEG-4 playback , LCD - color , Built-in games|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.51 x 2.40 x 4.30 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. If you already have songs in windows media or in mp3 format in itunes folder, can you upload these songs to the zune
- ABSOLUTELY! It's simple! In the zune software you can choose which files you want for it to automatically sync the content in those files to your zune software...or just do it all yourself. i do not recommend that. Here's an example: For all my itunes music... I go to the zune software and click on my profile. I choose Account and you will see settings. I click on sofware settings. You will see you can add files. I click on Add Folder for music and I choose my itunes folder. Then when you click okay and get out of there the software will automatically sync everything from that folder to the software. It's easy! Although, just remember, it will sync everything! So if there is something in a folder you don't want on your zune (like some photos) then make sure you get them out of that folder. As for the windows media, well those music files should be under My Music. Then you just add My Music folder to the software settings and you're all set!by thekbseriesauthor12/27/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, move them to the Zune folderby TSD112/27/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but at first it might not detect them. What you have to do is first download the Zune software(if you don't already have it.) Next you go to the top right hand corner of the Zune software and click on settings. You should be at a screen that says monitored folders and from there you click on the add folder tab look for my music or iTunes folder and add the folder. You can then repeat the steps for videos,photos and the podcasts.by JOZERZ78712/27/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Before my dad left for Iraq, he was debating between buying a zune or an ipod, and he chose the ipod because he already knew how to use the software. Pretty much any mp3 player is useful, but now it's just a matter of preference.by xRIEKOx3/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the zune is a good item for someone deploying to iraq i am here now and have two, suggest you give it to him a few days befors he leaves, he will need to update microsoft when you first connect the zune and will need internet access and that can be limited over hereby soldieriniraq5912/3/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have friends that went to Iraq however they didn't take a Zune specifically. I think the Zune would be an excellent gift . I also think a nice leather protective cover would be ideal in this situation. I have a friend who has a leather sleeve for hers with a flip top, protects her Zune very well. Was around $20by Ervserver11/29/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the Zune 120GB have a built-in speaker or does sound only come through the headphones or portable speakers?
- This player does not have a built in speaker. You will have to use headphones or a portable speaker.by luvsumzune12/22/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, there's no built-in speaker option. You'll only hear music if you do headphones or but some strange collision of fates, you find portable speakers or docking station with speakers that will work on a Zune over 80GB.by RedHairedFaerie8712/22/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no built in speaker, headphones only unless you plug in portable speakers or a speaker dockby Ervserver12/22/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?