Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your child an outdoor challenge with the Zumu Pogo Stick for Kids. This pogo stick is available in a variety of colors and will provide many hours of fun. It was designed for smooth and gentle jumping for your young bouncer. The handle will provides a secure grip. This pogo stick comes fully assembled and is ready for fun and is ideal for building balance while exercising and playing. It's also built tough to last and made for children ages 5 years old and older. The Zumu Pogo Stick for Kids offers loads of outdoor play time activity.
Zumu Pogo Stick:
- Designed for smooth and gentle jumping
- Built tough to last
- Stick jumper comes fully assembled
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.5"L x 9.5"W x 37"H
- Available in various colors
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 9.0 x 37.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby themommo6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I ordered this from Walmart.com. it took a few days, but no shipping charges for site to store! great first pogo stickby justmyopinion275/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered online and picked it up at the store.by Cakesii3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Ordered mine online and picked it up at Walmartby DDavis25602/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered one online for close to $20.00 but found the same item in store (different color) for $13.00by itsmeje621/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I ordered online on black Friday, and the pogo stick arrived within a couple days. At this moment, I see that it is out of stock online, so you should just keep checking back.by jand1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I did with free shipping and it arrived quickly.by 65tdy1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ours said it was for up to 80 lbsby themommo6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Brought 4 for my grandkids and their ages are 8-11by itsmeje624/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 and 6 year olds.by Nett5612/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it said good for 200lbs or so. I would say preteens would like it most...who knows. The description of the product answers a lot of questions if you read that.by 65tdy2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- no. Should be in working order when you received it. It is designed for a child over five. If you're not bouncing hard enough it won't bounce. You should be able to put pressure on the spring and make it move, if not return the item for a new oneby themommo6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandkids tried to jump using just their feet and legs. The technique needs the whole body to make the pogo stick depress enough to spring up. I recommend facing the child, hold on to the cross bars as they put their hands closer to the stick on the cross bar. Have him or her put feet on the steps, then keep holding on until they can get their balance enough to jump in one place. They must always wear a helmet and recommended safety equipment.by Beepy16oz6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may be that it is too "NEW". My son got this for his birthday and weighs about 55 lbs. He has to really jump on it. His friends have them and they have had them for a while and they bounce really easily.by Cakesii4/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $218.45
- from $76.15