Customers also viewed these products
- from $3.26
- $4.55 Was $5.81Save $1.26
- from $2.91
- from $2.62
- from $2.99
- from $3.03
Zots Singles Repositionable Clear Adhesive Dots, Jumbo, 1" x 1/32" Thick, 24pc
Consider these popular products
- from $4.00
- $2.63 Was $4.19Save $1.56
- $32.57 List price $62.73Save $30.16
- $2.76 Was $4.19Save $1.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Zots Singles Repositionable Clear Adhesive Dots make a handy addition to a collection of art supplies. They are ideal for scrap-booking, making greeting cards and a variety of other crafts. Use these Zots adhesive dots, 24-piece, to adhere paper, photos, plastic, metals and other mediums to your desired surface. Pre-cut lines make placement easy and the double-sided stick ensures an instant bond. This package contains 24 Zots.
Zots Singles Repositionable Clear Adhesive Dots, Jumbo, 1" x 1/32" thick, 24-piece:
- Clear adhesive dots for scrap-booking and other crafts
- Pre-cut lines for easy placement
- Double-sided, clear and instant bond
- Ideal for adhering paper, photos, plastic, metals and more
- For strongest bond use on clean, dry surface
- Do not touch with fingers
- Warning: choking hazard
- Jumbo double-sided adhesive dots, 1" x 1/32" thick
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||490600|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 4.50 x 0.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.