Similar items in stock
ZonePerfect Nutrition Bars, Strawberry Yogurt, 5 Pack
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Nourish Your Life with ZonePerfect You're out there, you're going for it, and you're embracing every single second. So to help you live the life you love, our expert nutritionists balance real goodness with the delicious flavors you've come to crave from ZonePerfect, like rich fudge grahamand decadent caramel. Because everyday advetures await and we give you exactly what you need to always be at your best. Life, let's do this. The freshness of strawberries and the creamy sweetness of yogurt burst with flavor in this high-protein nutrition bar.
ZonePerfect Nutrition Bars
- 14g of protein
- 19 essential vitamins & minerals
- 3g of fiber(contains 6g total fat per bar)
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 1.87 x 5.50 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol <5 mg||2%|
|Sodium 240 mg||10%|
|Potassium 50 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Sugars 15 g|
|Protein 14 g||28%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- You can find it on Amazon. They are more expensive there but they list the ingredients and nutritional info.by pjmurfam10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Calories per serving(1 bar or 1.76 oz)200,Fat cal.50(Fat grams 6g) Saturated fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g,Cholesterol <5mg,Total carbs 25g,Dietary fiber 3g,Protein 14g,Sodium 200mg,Potassium 75mg. Hope this helps?by 1OFGODSOWN2/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?