Customers also viewed these products
Zhu Zhu Pets - Hamster Toy, Num Nums
Check out these related products
- $12.99 List price $13.99Save $1.00
- $27.43 Was $29.98Save $2.55
- $12.00 Was $16.32Save $4.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kids will enjoy hours of playful fun with this Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Toy. Num Nums is shy but sweet.This innovative, realistic, interactive plush hamster has artificial intelligence that allows her to move around. There are over a dozen add-ons that can be purchased to build an ever-evolving hamster world for it to play in and explore. This hamster plush toy Num Nums features two modes. In nurturing mode it coos and purrs. In adventure mode it moves around with intelligent audio and mechanical responses. It is designed for kids aged 3 years and older.
Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Toy, Num Nums:
- Features 2 play modes
- Nurturing mode: hamster coos and purrs
- Adventure mode: hamster explores the habitat with intelligent audio and mechanical responses to various habitat stimuli
- This stuffed hamster toy requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Suitable for children aged 3 years and older
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Reading Level:||Preschool , Grade School|
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Features:||Features two play modes: nurturing mode, adventure mode , Battery: 2 AAA|
|Size:||5"L x 3"W x 2.5"H|
|Animal Type:||Wild Animals|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It runs on any type of floor but in the carpet, it will pull up the hairs on them and eventually get the wheels stuck.by An anonymous customer9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hardwood/linoleum only. No tiles with a slight dip, and NO carpet.by godddessmelanisia11/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made for hard floors such as linoleum, wood, and vinyl. However My son has 1 and it is plenty powerful enough to go across a taller pile carpet. It would definately go across industrial carpet. However, carpet is not recommended because the fibers can get caught in the wheels and axle.by rajalexi12/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- As mentioned earlier it is made by Cepia. I have a broken hamster and my local Walmart is now out and can't tell me when they will get more in. So I hade to go to Cepia to get it fixed. I emailed them and got a computer generated response about them being out of the office. I was worried. Then I got another human email telling me what to try to do to fix it. Then they asked for my number, I gave it to them and 1 hour later i received a phone call to help me. I ended up sending mine in the mail for $1.50 to them so they can fix or replace it. I am waiting for it to come back. They said roughly 1 week after they receive it I should get it back. They have actually been very good about being in touch with me. But it has only been 2 days since I sent the hamster out so I don't know for sure yet.by rajalexi12/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Pets are made by a Cepia http://www.cepiallc.com/by TheGoose212/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- hmm, depends on what you mean...my little 6lb chihuahua LOVE this and plays with it a great deal!by jeanief7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels on the Zhu Zhu can easily get tangled with hair. So if you have a pet with long hair beware if the Zhu Zhu gets flipped over.by An anonymous customer7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?