About this item
The ZD-013W ZeroWater Filtration System offers a powerful, reliable and convenient way to filter water for better taste and health. This ZeroWater Pitcher offers five stage filtration, helping ensure thoroughly cleansed, healthy and crisp water. Its contemporary design offers a sleek, comfortable grip and a secure lid, further preventing leakage and spillage. Additionally, this ZD-013W ZeroWater Filtration Pitcher comes complete with a storage compartment on the pitcher provides convenient storage of the purity tester.
ZeroWater Filtration System ZD-013W:
- Filtration pitcher
- 5-stage filtration
- Contemporary design
- Know exactly when to change filter cartridges
- Model# ZD-013W
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 5.0 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby bendare10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. It is a tensioned triangular plastic flap that snaps back into place. It is sometimes a bit annoying when it snaps back when you want it to stay open, but that is better than leaving it open all the time for airborne contaminants to find their way into the pitcher.by PRinLouisvilleKY4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, its not.by ThePsychoticHousewife11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - there is a 'flap' that closes and opens when you pour.by NanaCC4/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby BooAndOlive12/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. It has a 'flip up' lid covering the spout.by SharksIn612/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this product come with any filters or are they to be purchased separately? How long do the filters usually last?
- Yes, it came with one filter. The package doesn't say how long it will last. I guess it depends on how much water you drink.by NanaCC9/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product comes with 1 filter. Each additional feature is about $25 @ Walmart. You use it til the water reading reaches 6 or above. They estimate about 30 uses, but I think it really depends on how much stuff its filtering out of your tap water. It's way cheaper than buying bottled water.by Bowie4ever9/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pitcher does come with one filter, and coupons for more. The filters are rated to last by how contaminated your water is in the first place and how many gallons you make. If you have 5 kids who drink a ton of water, you will use more, and if your water is really bad like mine, that will add to the demise of the filter at a quicker rate.by Flowers8212/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Their website claims 8-40 gallons depending on filtering but 8-25 is probably more realistic. People are complaining because filters not only don't last long, when they abruptly reach 6ppm apparently there is an obnoxious taste.by Texanista11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The product comes with one filter and a TDS meter to measure the amount disolved solids in the water. The filters life depends on how High the TDS is in your water. The lower the TDS is on the meter the longer the filter will last. The filter should be changed when the reading reaches 006by Bomber19/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Advertised as an 8-cup capacity. See: http://www.zerowater.com/component/products/?view=pitchers&layout=product_info&productId=5by PRinLouisvilleKY4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is ten cups.by ThePsychoticHousewife4/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can place 1L of water atop at a time but will hold about 2L.by JPsquared2/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 2 glasses - the filter is really big If able to return it, I would go with the larger filtering system that has spigot. If Wal Mart doesn't carry it, you may try another big box store or amazonby blndjeepster1/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 8 an cup pitcher.by SharksIn61/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?