Zep Commercial Grout Cleaner, 32 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Zep Commercial Grout Cleaner and Whitener if formulated for use only on floor grout lines. It cleans and whitens grout and removes light rust stains off concrete with little or no scrubbing.
Zep Commercial Grout Cleaner, 32 oz:
- Quickly cleans and brightens grout lines on floors
- Safe on colored grout
- Works well on shower floor grout, bathroom grout, and ceramic tile grout
- Removes light rust stains off concrete
- Cleans with little or no scrubbing
- Bleach-free professional strength formula
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.438 x 3.438 x 10.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the response delay. The Grout Cleaner & Whitener is for use on floor grout lines only. We recommend using Zep Commercial Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner for cleaning acrylic, fiberglass, ceramic tiles and porcelain, laminate and Corian®. It's designed to remove soap scum, hard water scale, dirt, rust and mineral deposits. We hope this helps. Thank you for selecting Zep Commercial products. Thank You, Zep Commercial Consumer Relations Teamby Zep Online Customer Support8/18/2014Written by a verified representative from Zep Online Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We recommend the Zep Commercial Shower, Tub, and Tile Cleaner for your shower. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Enforcer-ZUSTT32PF-32-Oz-Zep-Shower-Tub-and-Tile-Cleaner/21009058by ZepCommercial7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.This is a very strong acid product that can damage sensitive surfaces. Avoid contact with marble, terrazzo, travertine, natural stone, chrome, stainless steel, brass and Corian®.* These sensitive surfaces are susceptible to damage. If desired, protect tiles and baseboards in treatment area with painter's tape, or pour a small amount of product into a cup to be applied to grout with a small brush or cotton swab. Zep Commercial Customer Support Teamby Zep Online Customer Support8/28/2015Written by a verified representative from Zep Online Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Allow 2-3 minutes for product to penetrate. Agitate product over stubborn stains with a grout brush or toothbrush. Rinse surface with a damp cloth or sponge. Zep Commercial Customer Support Teamby Zep Online Customer Support9/10/2015Written by a verified representative from Zep Online Customer SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?