About this item
This quality tension shower rod installs easily in most standard showers or tubs measuring between 42 inches and 72 inches. Featuring a TwistTight mechanism, this rod installs simply by twisting the rod; thus eliminating the need for any tools. Once installed, the rod holds more firmly than traditional spring tension rods. Vinyl end caps help protect your walls. Its chrome finish is chip- and rust-resistant. The rod may also be used for window curtains if desired.
Zenith Products 72" Tension TwistTight Shower Rod, Chrome:
- Adjustable length of 42"-72" makes rod small enough to fit most shower stalls
- Chrome finish is durable and chip-resistant
- No cutting, drilling or tools necessary to install rod
- TwistTight mounting technology is easy to install and stronger than a spring-loaded rod
- Made in USA
- Total assembled dimensions: 1.38"L x 1.38"W x 39.81"H
- Model# 505S
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.98|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.38 x 72.0 x 1.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.