About this item
If you're tired of getting frequent heartburn, try the Zegerid Omeprazole OTC Frequent Heartburn Relief Capsules, 42ct. Over a 14-day treatment, you can enjoy meals, without getting heartburn later. Just one capsule a day offers all-day relief from frequent heartburn. The fast-acting heartburn medicine helps relieve and prevent heart burn and acid indigestion. The Zegerid Antacid is for those who commonly experience painful burning in their chest, a sour taste in their mouth, or experience excessive burping. This antacid is not meant to treat instant heartburn pains, but to prevent chronic heartburn symptoms for good. The Zegerid Acid Reducer Medicine is available 20mg omeprazole formula. Plus, the sodium bicarbonate helps the capsules absorb into your body faster. Take one dose before, during or after a meal to help prevent heartburn before it happens. The Zegerid Omeprazole Capsules are designed to be taken once a day, over a 14-day period.
Zegerid Omeprazole OTC Frequent Heartburn Relief Capsules, 42ct:
- Two-part formula gives you prescription-strength heartburn relief without the prescription
- Treats frequent heartburn
- Helps treat acid indigestion or acid reflux
- Works by blocking the production of acid that causes frequent heartburn
- Contains three, 14-day courses of treatment
- 42 capsules
- Not intended for immediate relief; may take one to four days for full effect
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.563 x 4.75 x 1.875|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking: warfarin (blood-thinning medicine), prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines, diazepam (anxiety medicine), digoxin (heart medicine), tacrolimus (immune system medicine), prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for hiv infection), any other prescription drugs. Sodium bicarbonate may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Keep out Of reach Of children. In case Of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
For adults 18 years Of age And older. This product is To be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 To 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief Of symptoms within 24 hours. 14-Day course Of treatment: swallow 1 capsule with a glass Of water at least 1 hour before eating in the morning. Take every day for 14 days. Do not take more than 1 capsule a day. Do not chew or crush the capsule. Do not open capsule And sprinkle on food. Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor. Repeated 14-day courses (if needed): you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Children under 18 years Of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
Croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.
Ask a question