About this item
The Zebco Pro Staff 888 Spincast Reel is the top-of-the-line heavy spincast reel is perfect for battling big fish.
Zebco Pro Staff 888 Spincast Reel, PS888A:
- 4-bearing drive system
- Gear ratio: 2.6:1
- Magnum dial-adjustable drag
- Dual pickup pins
- Right or left retrieve
- Dual anodized stainless steel front cover
|Rods And Reels Type:||Spincasting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 5.0 x 3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- hi theo, what size line goes with what kind of fish you fish for,and where you fish.this reel will use 80 lb braid,but braid works best with a chrome spool ,zebco will sell you one,but braid cuts on rocks and snags,so it depends where you fish.i fish around rocks so braid is out.but there is alot of 30 to 40lb test coploymer mono that is much thinner than mono.trilene xl 30 lb test is about the same size as 25 lb mono, pline,sunline, and many more ,hi seas makes very thin line.these line will cost more, but that what lets you catch a bigger fish.go wet a hook,crawfishbill.by crawfishbill6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use 25# monofilament.by CommunityAnswer4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes pre-spooled with 125 yards of 25 monofilament, so that's a good place to start. Could probably go a little lighter or heavier, depending on your preference, if the line ever needs replacing.by ewilli4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but you can contact zebco and buy a chrome spool for it, then the braid will work or buy a 808 bowfisher .but it only comes with 30 yds. of braid so respool with the braid you like.also the pic of the 888 is not a 888. you could go to zebco .com to see it.by crawfishbill4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?