About this item
Cast further, feel more bites and fight fish harder with this Zebco Omniflex Braid. This all-purpose premium line is suitable for a wide variety of fishing applications. The Zebco fishing line is ideal for casual or professional anglers and supports up to 30 lbs.
Zebco Omniflex Braid:
- Premium quality line at an affordable price
- Easy to use
- All-purpose fishing line
- 30 lb test weight
- .012" diameter
- 10 lb monofilament equivalent
- Suitable for an array of fishing applications
- This 30 lb fishing line is designed for the casual and avid fisherman
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.62|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 1.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It means that the line will not break at less than thirty pounds of resistance unless it has been weakened by abrasion such as along a sharks back or on rocks etc.by xmuskyguide3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- line will hold at least 30 lb of weight before breakingby bwyatt5629/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means that it has a minimum breaking strength of at least 30lbs of tension .. it is usually much higher but has a minimum of 30lbs breaking strengthby fishinggurru3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That the line can support or lift a 30 pound dead weight without breaking. For me it means that when hung-up on an underwater snag, the knots to the rig will break before the line does (which is what I want to happen).by DigitalDummy9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fishing line is rated in pounds, and it simply means 30lb line will hold 30 pounds of weight. The weak link in how many pounds a line will pull in is the type of knot used to secure line to the hook and other attaching points. Check a knot tying guide for the best knots for different applications.by TheOldDutchman3/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?