About this item
Help reach your weight loss goals with Zantrex-3 Rapid Weight Loss Supplement. Take a capsule in the morning and feel the difference in your energy level during the day. This Zantrex-3 dietary supplement, 60-count, contains no ephedrine and is non-sedating.
Zantrex-3 Dietary Rapid Weight Loss Supplement, 60-count:
- Dietary supplement capsules
- Contain no ephedrine, non-sedating
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.26|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 4.5 x 2.12|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Definitely not under 18 years of age!by kyospoon4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you order this product online, there is no certain age. However, if you purchase the product in store then they do ask for ID. I believe you have to be 18 or older, which is probably a good idea.by FLGirl085/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Im pretty sure you have to be 18by dennig5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no age limit on this product. A 10 year old could walk in and buy it if they wanted to.by WillWork4Coffee7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It does, but not by taking the pills by themselves. U have to drink a lot of water and have an exercise regimen u follow in order to see the results.by kyospoon3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everyone is different. For example, it tells you to take two fifteen minutes before breakfast lunch and dinner, but that was way too much for my body. So i lowered it to one before each meal. If i were you i would start out with no more than three a day then up your dosage if your body can handle it. But the amount of caffeine in these pills dedinitely gices u the energy u need.. just dont abuse them! :-)by kyospoon1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?