ZT Affinity 7166Ma Desktop PC with AMD A8-3850 Processor, 16GB Memory, 23" Monitor, 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option
About this item
About this item
VISION A8, AMD's fastest APU technology, is built into this ZT Affinity desktop PC for an exceptional visual computing experience and impressive energy efficiency. The AMD Quad-Core A8-3850 accelerated processor incorporates Radeon HD 6550D processor-integrated graphics for gorgeous HD entertainment and ultra-realistic gaming on this AMD desktop PC. The ZT Affinity computer includes16GB of system memory for blisteringly fast multitasking, and a vast 2TB hard drive lets you store massive quantities of music and high definition video. The ZT Affinity desktop PC comes with a 23" widescreen LED display that provides crisp clear visuals, while a wireless keyboard and mouse help reduce clutter on your desktop. Industry-leading support and advanced digital media capabilities make this Windows desktop computer a perfect solution for enhanced performance computing.
Special Offer: Buy this Windows 7 PC and get Windows 8 Pro for $14.99. We've got you covered. Click HERE to learn more about Microsoft Windows 8 Pro & the upgrade program.
ZT Affinity Desktop PC with 23" LED Monitor, 7166Ma:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD A8-3850 Processor
2.90GHz, 4MB L2 Cache
- 16GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
Gives you the ability to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 2TB SATA hard drive
Store 1,300,000 photos, 571,000 songs or 1,053 hours of HD video and more
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- 23" widescreen LED monitor
Enjoy crisp, clear visuals. Features integrated stereo speakers
- 19-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x DVI port, 1 x VGA port, 6 x audio ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x PS/2 port
- 1 x PCI, support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface, 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 2 x PCI Express (x16) slots, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x external 3.5" bay, 4 x internal 3.5" bays
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Symantec Norton Internet Security 2012 (30-day trial)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited parts and labor warranty
- Restore discs are included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Wireless keyboard
- Wireless mouse
- 23" monitor
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||AMD A8-3850 Quad-Core Processor|
|Hard Drive Size:||2TB|
|Multimedia Drive:||22x DVD+/-R/RW Drive|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
|System Ram:||16 GB|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.9 x 7.1 x 13.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes this system supports dual monitors. You will be able to use one digital output (DVI/HDMI) and one analog output (VGA). If you have any further questions please contact our Presales Department at 1-888-984-8899 Ext 6.by ZTTech4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will support two monitors.by hoosierhog3/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are one each of HDMI, DVI, and VGA located on the back of the computer. Monitors can be connected to any of these three slots and the graphics card has dual monitor support.by MasDrago3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, 1 hd or 1 vga monitor.by AgentKP82/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but only 1 HD and 1 VGA. You can also configure to use as extended view, or duplicate views.by MrAllan2/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm running dual monitors on this system. One is hooked up via DVI and the other is VGA. As understand it you cannot use HDMI and DVI at the same time on this machine.by BigDanNY2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the monitor is DVI or VGA and comes with the needed cords to hook to the computer.by hoosierhog3/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the monitor is not however the computer is.by MasDrago3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has VGA and DVI inputs along with a speaker input.by BigDanNY2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The monitor is not HDMI. It has VGA and DVI connections. It is extremely thin and very sharp.by rockcrawler10862/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 350 Watts, Max at 400 Watts. If you want a better graphics card you will have to get an extra power supply. Also, just so you know, the Graphics is integrated so you would have to disable it first or get a compatible card and Crossfire them.by MasDrago3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will likely need a new power supply if you upgrade the video card in this machine.by BigDanNY2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im in the same boat but i read online on zt systems website and i think its just a 300 watt so im going to contact them and ask them if they will recommend a stronger supplyby tmoney1232/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?