About this item
This silver Zadro Z'Fogless 5x/1x LED Lighted Mirror makes a perfect bathroom accessory because it will not fog up or break while you are using it. A knob adjusts the silver Zadro Lighted Mirror from 1x to 5x magnification, allowing you to see fine details on your face. LED surround light technology adds extra light without shadowing. The Z'Fogless Mirror features a 3-way mounting system that allows you to hang it wherever you need it. The silver Zadro Z'Fogless 5x/1x LED Lighted Mirror comes with an LCD alarm clock and requires three AA and one LR44 battery.
Zadro Z'Fogless 5x/1x LED Lighted Zoom:
- Product dimensions: 8.75"H x 6.5"W x 3.5"D
- Mirror dimensions: 6.25"
- 1x to 5x adjustable magnification
- Knob rotates for desired magnification
- 3-way mounting: suction cups, hanging cord, and double sided tape
- Unbreakable with patented fog-free coating; patented LED surround light technology for shadow-free use; LCD clock with alarm; operates with 3 AA and 1 LR44 battery (not included); silver finish
- Item Z850
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.48 x 2.3 x 14.09|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I purchased the bronze oval mirror - the mirror I have cannot be used in the shower.by Jphink27/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Z850 Zadro Z'Fogless 5x/1x LED Lighted Zoom Mirror contains batteries, a light, and an alarm clock, and therefore is not safe for use in the shower.by CommunityAnswer1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?