Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $239.99
- from $158.95
Yukon Trail Women's Urban Street Electric Bike
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$79.97 Was $89.00Save $9.03
- Rollback$215.38 Was $299.00Save $83.62
- $159.00 List price $199.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $249.00Save $50.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hit the open road on the comfort of this Yukon Trail Women's Urban Street Electric Bike. Made with female comfort in mind, it has a wide leather steel seat post. The frame is red, and its steel material makes the women's electric bike a durable addition to your garage.
|Color:||Red , Black|
|Maximum Speed:||264 in/s|
|Age Range:||12 - 100 Years|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||24" , 24''+|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Number of Speeds:||1 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||24"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MS-EBLAF24|
|Accessories Included:||Kickstand , Reflectors , Storage , Lights , Eco-Friendly|
|Battery Capacity:||10000 mAh|
|Features:||Adjustable Seat Height|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||66.00 x 7.00 x 35.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Would you ride this on the side of road(but still in the road, like you would a regular pedal bike?
- You should call your local police department to see what the law is in your state, but most states classify this a bicycle. So you would follow the rules for bikes in your state.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you ride this on the road. I do not think you would want to ride this thin of a wheel on anything but pavement.by Rwuest083/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No because it's considered a bicycle since you can pedal it.by isabelle234/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nopeby popsdaman3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?