Similar items in stock
Yuan Tai Furniture MN4080Q Montgomery Queen Bed
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $129.00
- Rollbackfrom $55.00
- Rollback$209.98 Was $279.00Save $69.02
- Rollbackfrom $71.05
- Rollbackfrom $119.00
- Rollbackfrom $158.94
- from $267.98Save $26.02
- Rollback$239.98 Was $299.97Save $59.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Chocolate- Platform Bed- Chocolate Bicast Leather- Solid Hardwood Frame- Assembly: Yes- Warranty Length: 6 month limited warranty from date of delivery to dealer/consumer on all of its products from manufacturer defects- Manufacturer defects include warping, seasonal wood splitting, etc- Photos must be provided for any claim to be processed- YT reserves the right to investigate before settling any claim- Product Max Height: 35- Product Max Width: 85- Product Max Depth: 64- Weight: 76 SKU: YTFT477
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||173.28|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby VacavilleCalifornia4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by VacavilleCalifornia4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the headboard included, does it require a box spring? Can a box spring still be used ?
- NO headboard. You could use a boxspring but you really don't need to.by VacavilleCalifornia4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We tried putting a boxspring on it under our mattress, and it's ok. It's really not necessary though.by VacavilleCalifornia4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?