About this item
The Your Zone Reversible Comforter is a decorative way to keep warm on cold nights. This reversible comforter can change from stripes to a solid color simply by flipping it over. The pink stripe/orange nectarine comforter and sham set is an appealing way to brighten up a bedroom. Available sizes include Twin and Full/Queen; the Twin set comes with the comforter and one sham while the Full/Queen set comes with the comforter and two pillow shams. The comforter is made of 100 percent polyester and is machine washable for easy cleaning. The Your Zone Reversible Comforter will be a wonderful addition to your home.
Your Zone Reversible Comforter and Sham Set, Pink Stripe/Orange Nectarine:
- Reverses from print to solid
- 100% polyester
- Twin size includes comforter 63" x 86" (160 cm x 218 cm) and sham 20" x 26" (51cm x 66 cm)
- Full/Queen size includes comforter 86" x 90" (218 cm x 228 cm) and 2 shams 20" x 26" (51 cm x 66 cm)
- Machine washable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||90.0 x 86.0 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- One side is solid orange, the other is hot pink with stripes. Definitely not red.by CambyDIY2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's actually hot pink (fuchsia) with light pink, orange, and white stripes.by Pinkphonegirl5/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got curtains with the same name brand, beautiful. However, they didn't have the stripes they are just solid pink. I was unable to find the same design for the curtains. The solid worked even better then I thought.by CambyDIY2/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?