From its ultra-thin and lightweight design to the Instant On technology, the Asus 10.1" Eee PC X101CH Netbook PC lets users stay productive anywhere and anytime. A third generation Intel Atom processor delivers enhanced processing power and power efficiency. The HDMI port makes sharing presentations easy. Complimentary 3GB Internet storage offers abundant headroom. The fanless design enables quiet computing.
Asus 10.1" Eee PC X101CH-EU17-WT Netbook PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Atom N2600 processor
1.60GHz, 1MB Cache
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Allows you to do the computer basics of web surfing, emails and documents
- 320GB hard drive
Store 213,000 photos, 91,000 songs or 168 hours of HD video and more
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 10.1" WSVGA LED-backlit display
Intel UMA Graphics
- 0.3MP webcam with built-in microphone
- 3-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x audio combo jack, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 4.5 h battery life
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Starter 32-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- 3GB WebStorage cloud storage service
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.