About this item
An island egg-venture starring Yoshi. The third installment in this beloved franchise makes its way to the Nintendo 3DS system.
- Yoshi's New Island keeps the series' fun game-play mechanics, such as Yoshi's Flutter Jump, Ground Pound and Egg Throw, while also offering new abilities. For example, using the giant-sized Mega Eggs to destroy objects, obtain coins and reveal hidden doors.
- Using the Nintendo 3DS system's gyro sensor functionality and the new binocular ability, players can move the system around to uncover hidden areas as well as better aim Mega Egg throws.
- Throughout the game, different worlds feature a variety of art styles, including oil, watercolor and crayon.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the 2DS can play 3DS games that just wont be in 3D :)by Kourie3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby JAGNUT073/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it canby minniex23/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it can not... all 3ds games must be played on the 3ds systems, however you can play regular ds games on your 3ds system. Hope this was helpful.by AJDERRY3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby JAGNUT073/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?