About this item
All the taste and 25% less sugar! Nothing's more important than your child's health. Yoplait knows that what goes into every cup of its yogurt will affect what your child gets out. It starts with having an excellent source of both calcium and vitamin D to help build strong bones. What's more, Yoplait Kids Dora the Explorer Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt has 25% less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt and tastes every bit as good. So while they're enjoying the playful fun on every cup, you can smile knowing you make the right choice.
Yoplait Kids Dora the Explorer Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt:
- 25% less sugar than the leading kids' yogurt: Yoplait Kids has 9 grams of sugar per 3 ounces; the leading kids' yogurt has 13 grams of sugar per 3 ounces)
- Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt
- Grade A
- Vitamins A and D
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Excellent source of calcium and vitamin D; good source of protein; no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners; colors from natural sources; gluten free; kosher
Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains Less Than 2% of: Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3*. *Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg|
|Sodium 45 Mg|
|Potassium 150 Mg|
|Total Carboydrate 13 G|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G|
|Sugars 9 G|
|Protein 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question