Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$28.83 List price $38.91Save $10.08
Yard-Man Select 46" 19.5 HP Briggs and Stratton Riding Mower with Automatic Drive System
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Save valuable time and money with the Yard Man Select Series 46" Gas-Powered Riding Mower. This riding mower features a high performance 46" twin-blade cutting deck that creates a clean cut, every time. The riding mower navigates easily around obstacles, and you'll enjoy a reduced cutting time while mowing. The Yard Man Select Series 46" Gas-Powered Riding Mower is ideal for mowing up to two acres of flat land.
Yard Man Select Series 46" Gas-Powered Riding Mower:
- If you need assistance with your gas-powered riding mower, or need to locate a mower part you cannot find, please call 1-888-232-6710. The special order warehouse has parts that may not be found elsewhere and can ship directly to your home. We also offer many attachments to make the most use of any of your power equipment or chore performers.
Having trouble choosing the right mower? See our Lawn Mower Finder.
Some of our outdoor power items include special returns policies - learn more here.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||13AO785T055|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||70.00 x 51.00 x 35.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 444K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
- Yes for around $300 more. I have the bagger on mineby GeneBP3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my husband did find a bagger for it, not one available at Walmart though.by pofpar7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - MTD says a 2 bin bagger is available as are several other accessories including mulch kit. deck wash kit, rear wheel weights, tire chains, and even a front blade. and a bumper.by aussiedog7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, easilyby GeneBP8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES. Depends how steep the slope.by tapdub8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products