Similar items in stock
Yard Machines 24" 208cc Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower (Includes Headlight)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Yard Machines 24" 208cc Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower is a powerful, hard-working machine that makes the hard work of eliminating snow easier. This sturdy two stage snow thrower completes the job quickly and efficiently, leaving you more time to attend to other tasks. A push button provides easy electric starting, and the machine boasts enough power for clearing moderate snow conditions on medium sized driveways, sidewalks or patios.
Yard Machines 24" 208cc Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower (Includes Headlight):
- Powerful two-stage snow thrower features a 208cc PowerMore OHV 4-cycle engine that helps you get the job done quickly and efficiently
- Push button electric start for easy starting
- 24" clearing width and 21" intake height for moderate snowfalls
- Two stage snow thrower is self-propelled with 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds for easy operation in any snow condition
- 180 degree rotational chute control with manual pitch
- In-dash light for enhanced illumination in dark conditions
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires for added traction on slippery surfaces
- Yard Machines 24" 208cc Two Stage Snow Thrower has a 2 year limited warranty
- Two stage snow thrower arrives fully assembled
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||179.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.5 x 27.5 x 33.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Basically all you need to do is flip the handle up & use the easy handles bolts (like a giant wingnut) & secure. Then just attach the chute. It takes maybe 10 minutes to remove all of the box & finish up the handle & chute. Very easy. You might have to adjust the base where the chute sits very slightly. The slight adjustment will let the chute rotate easily & properly. Then gas it up & run for maybe 10 minutes to help seat the bearings. Great machine.by zippei2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 99% assembled. You only need to put on the discharge chute and link the bar up. Both very easy and no tools required. Air in tires, oil already filled. The handle is a fold up like a lawn mower. Be sure the cables are in the pulleys like the manual says. Also you need to adjust the height of the skid shoes on each side. Here's a tip. Get a yard stick, put it under the scraper bar. Then adjust the shoes to the floor. This gives about a 1/8" clearance.by Janitor1232/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some minor assembly involved, but fairly simpleby Smart062412/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not come with cord. Have to get your own extension cord. Does come with oil.by acajeana2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cord yes oil noby catfishpreacherman11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does come with a cord, an the oil is already in it seeing they had to start it first making sure its good to pass go.by dolphins2410/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SJFC47 is correct. MTD assembles this snow blower in Cleveland but uses the Chinese made Powermore engine. It's a pretty good engine although I wish it was U.S. made.by TomCZ2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, American Made. Cleveland, Ohio.by buddyzak2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they are, but they have been in making motors for Suzuki,Yamaha for the last ten or so years.They are designed specificaly for snow and cold weather, think small snowmobile engines.by SJFC472/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products