Similar items in stock
Yard Machines 20" Side Discharge Gas Push Mower
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$195.08 Was $203.69Save $8.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Yard Machines 20" Push Mower offers a powerful, sturdy and reliable addition to a home lawn-care tool kit. This Yard Machines Push Mower features a durable 20" blade that allows for quick and easy clearing of wide areas of grass and other plants. Additionally, the Gas Push Mower comes equipped with a side discharge funnel to direct cut grass away from the mowing path.
Yard Machines 20" Side Discharge Gas Push Mower:
- 20" blade
- Briggs and Stratton 148 cc engine
- Side discharge
- 3-position manual height adjusters
- 7" front/rear wheels
- 2-year warranty
- Model# 11A-020L700
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11A-020L700|
|Engine Displacement:||148 cc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.00 x 22.00 x 15.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO! They supply the first quart of oil when you order. They recommend SAE 30 and they recommend adding a gas stabilizer to you gasoline. Which is what I did.by Grace506/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A good question for the user Manual. Almost any small engine will use or Can use SAE 30. Use a NON-detergent no additives oil. Many stores have this specific oil on shelves. some even identify as small engine oil.by Hapkido537/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is a 4 cycle motor. The gas and oil are separate. You use normal unleaded fuel into the gas tank. You fill the oil reservoir separately up to the amount the manufacture specifies. Change your oil at least once every year. I use HD30 weight in my lawn equipment.by JBandKB6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do NOT mix the oil and gas!! They go in the different compartments. It's in the operator's manual on page 13.by trevinoa6/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT is very light....in fact too light thinking it is cheap...but it works for me....by kiptron9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally don't think so. I'm a disabled vet and female whose only 5' 3". It's great for me I think. When I need to look at underside I flip it over with one hand. But, everyone is different so I cannot speak for you. I think they said its 20lbs total? Don't word me on that.by MickSJ8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's very easy to push and take where you need to.by Grace508/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is a smaller mower and engine and should be handled easy by Ladies, young teens, etc...by Hapkido538/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. that is, you yourSelf, will have to probell it. Each mower will state usually in the ad if it is front wheel drive or rear wheel drive. A push mower is just that. you push it. :)by Hapkido536/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby JBandKB5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?