Yard Butler Manual Lawn Coring Aerator
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Yard Butler Manual Lawn Coring Aerator is designed to reduce soil compaction, water run-off and puddling. This manual lawn aerator is made from steel and allows you to provide your plants' roots with better access to air, water and fertilizer. The Yard Butler Manual Lawn Coring Aerator helps promote growth of flowers and plants. By breaking down thatch and promoting the growth of strong roots, this manual lawn aerator also strengthens your plants' tolerance to drought and heat stress. Professionals recommend aeration in both spring and fall, depending on the type of grass.
Yard Butler Manual Lawn Coring Aerator:
- Steel construction
- Reduces soil compaction, water run-off and puddling
- Lets air, water and fertilizer get down to the roots for improved growth of flowers and plants
- Designed to help your lawn look better while requiring less water and fertilizer
- Breaks down thatch
- Promotes vigorous root growth, strengthening tolerance to drought and heat stress
- For best results, water yard thoroughly before aerating
- Aeration is recommended in spring and fall (depending on grass type), but aeration is good for lawns anytime
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 36.5"L x 8.75"W x 1.75"H
- Model# D-6C
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.72|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.5 x 8.75 x 1.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.