Xyron 900 Permanent Adhesive Refill Cartridge
Customers also considered
- $18.78 Was $19.99Save $1.21
- $8.90 List price $17.99Save $9.09
- $26.46 Was $35.99Save $9.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The permanent Adhesive Xyron 900 Cartridge applies an even edge-to-edge layer of permanent adhesive up to 9" wide, which makes it good for scrapbooking, die cuts or rubber-stamping fabric. The Xyron Refill Cartridge does not require heat or electricity, and it doesn't need batteries. This Xyron cartridge is 40' long and is acid-free.
Xyron 900 Permanent Adhesive Refill Cartridge:
- Acid-free refill cartridge fits the Xyron 900
- Applies an even edge-to-edge layer of permanent adhesive up to 9" wide
- Great for scrapbooking, rubber-stamping fabric applique and die cuts
- No heat, electricity or batteries required
- 40' long
|Manufacturer Part Number:||244859|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 9.00 x 0.10 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product requires the Xyron 900 machine. The permanent adhesive cartridge only applies a thin layer of adhesive to one side of a thin sheet run through the Xyron 900 machine (9" wide max). You may choose to run a sheet through upside down so the label/writing of your sticker shows through a glass surface. If you want to laminate, buy the double-sided lamination cartridge. It will laminate both sides, but the surface of the lamination resists most adhesives, tapes, glues, and markers...even permanent markers tend to wipe off easily. I like to put two sheets through the machine with the double lamination cartridge, then trim the lamination to the edges of the papers so they come apart. Then I swap to the permanent adhesive cartridge and run these through again. Makes great everything-resistant permanent labels. Will require a razor-blade window scraper and a solvent like turpentine or Goo-Gone to remove.by RedenRedleaf1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a laminate cartridge, applies a sticky backing to the paperby DeniseMBW10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nby CommunityAnswer9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?