About this item
Produce professional-looking documents quickly with the Xerox Phaser 3610N Monochrome Laser Printer. You'll get best-in-class speed, expanded capabilities and crisp print quality for your busy office. The Xerox Phaser laser printer will not print in color, but it will provide high-quality black and white prints. Obtain documents that are smudge-free and professional looking each time you send one through the printer. Connect easily to each and every computer throughout the home or office using wireless technology. You can then pull up documents or drafts and print them right from the screen without having to get up. There are over 10 different compatible operating systems that can be used.
Xerox Phaser 3610N Monochrome Laser Printer:
- Print speed
Black: Up to 47 ppm
- Print resolution
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Replacement ink
Toner black ink cartridges
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet connection
- Paper and media compatibility: 700-sheet output tray
Media types: Plain paper
- Compatible operating systems: HP UX 11, HP UX 11i, IBM AIX 5, Mac OS X 10.5 and later, Redhat Enterprise 4 and 5, Solaris 10, Solaris 9, Ubuntu, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Xerox Global Printer Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Monochrome printer
- Toner cartridge and drum unit
- Software CD
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable, click here
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||34.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.1 x 21.1 x 18.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.