Microsoft Xbox One Gaming Console
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.21|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not unless you buy a bundle, there are a few different bundles available the best one I found is the one I purchased it the console only without the Kinect, 2 controllers and 1 game of your choice (Only 16 games to choose from ) for 459.99 plus tax hopefully this helpedby Jester3209/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- some do some don't but unpacking all the stuff is like a gameby An anonymous customer8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, however several retailers are giving away digital copies of select games with the purchase of the system. I would inquire before you purchase at the store. It may only be for a limited time also.by JayBe78/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this product does not include a game. It comes with the console, a Kinect, and one controller.by CommunityAnswer2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did via Walmart online. Now everybody else is too. Shop around.by 33273752/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you read and search carefully. It's a promo thing. Here are two bundles one Titanfall, the other game of you choice most AAA titles. They ship fedex, the game may ship via ups at different times, all my stuff arrived before they could take my money out of paypall, that's how quick it was. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Titanfall-Console-Bundle/35046405 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Console-with-Your-Choice-Bonus-Game/34908649by dinoman2210/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no backwards compatibility this generation of consoles, neither Playstaion 4 or Xbox One support backwards compatibility play.by DigitalGawd9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play 360 games on the xbox one if you connect the 360 with the HDMI Pass-thru.by blackenix9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Not yet, they have talked about making it backwards compatible in the futureby Nismo350zed8/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the games for Xbox 360 will not play on the Xbox One. Although in the future you might be able to purchase a digital copy of Xbox 360 games to play on Xbox One.by bastion728/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry To say but you cannot play 360 games on the Xbox one. I have a 360 and picking up a xbox one but wont be able to play 360 games on Xbox One. But I'll be keeping my 360 for the use of any 360 games.by mrnewguy2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not backward compatible, so keep your 360 as well.by SummerKy5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They won't play old gamesby LamboLo5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It won't play Xbox 360 games. You are better off buying a PS4by rna105075/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (22)Was this answer helpful?
- no xbox 360 games are not compatible with the xbox one neither are ps3 games compatible with the ps4, next generation consoles and games from the earlier generation are never compatibleby BiggDogg3055/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (9)Was this answer helpful?