Xbox 360 N Wireless Network Adapter (Xbox 360)
About this item
About this item
Designed for versatility and ease, the Xbox 360 N Wireless Network Adapter enhances your Xbox 360 experience in the digital home, seamlessly synchronizing with the Xbox 360 system using the newest Wireless N standard. Wireless N offers increased speed, coverage and reliability and can easily stream media-intensive applications such as Games on Demand, HD movies, videos and music to your Xbox 360 system from Xbox LIVE or your Media Center PC.
Xbox 360 N Wireless Network Adapter:
- Perfect network for media streaming (downloading HD movies)
- Best solution for running media-intensive files such as video, music & photos
- Offers never seen increased speed, coverage and reliability
- The Xbox 360 N Wireless Network Adapter works with existing 802.11g and 802.11b wireless routers and access points (backwards-compatible)
- Based on 802.11n draft, Wireless N enables multiple receivers and transmitters, such as the Xbox 360 N wireless network adapter, to send and receive data
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5467|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 7.25 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As long as you have a wireless router all you need is this adapter and you are good to go. You plug it into your xbox's rear usb port, and set it up under the settings tab. This adapter is optimized for an N router though will work with a G rated router(wouldn't be as fast though).by kenl19257/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- purchas an xbox360 wireless Adapter , hooks on the back of the xbox and change your settings to wireless in your xbox settingsby shorty51933/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you will not need the adapter with built in wifi.by An anonymous customer8/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but only the new xbox 360 has built in wifiby mastermind838/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have a N wireless router and try not to go so so far with your xbox 360by JStorm6/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Move electronics and obstructions away from your wireless router and xbox wireless adapter. Make sure antennas are extended away from electronics and obstructions. Make sure you have a good router too, because the xbox wireless adapter can only pick up strong signals if your router is sending them. Hope this helps.by robotman1384/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?