Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Bundle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This bundle includes the Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Sensor and Kinect Adventures! game.
Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Bundle:
- Kinect Sensor: A camera and sensor that hooks up to your Xbox 360 and tracks your movement, turning your body into the controller
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The new Xbox 360 is the only console with 802.11n Wi-Fi built-in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Stream HD movies and TV or download games from Xbox LIVE in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house
- Xbox LIVE brings a world of entertainment to you. Instantly watch movies and TV streaming from Netflix. In crystal-clear HD, or download game add-ons like new levels, characters, maps and songs. Easily jump right into online multiplayer fun
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (black): This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of up to 30 hours on two AA batteries
- More ports: Connect more accessories and storage solutions with added USB ports. Now with a total of 5, (3 back/2 front) you'll find more places to plug and play on the Xbox 360 4GB console with Kinect
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Features:||Capacity: 4GB , With Kinect bundle , Built in Wi-Fi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RKS-00001|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 11.50 x 7.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not a Memory Unit like the older 360, this unit can use a USB stick or you can buy a 250GB internal Hard Drive.by An anonymous customer9/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 4GB is a memory drive, like on a netbook. You can add a 250 GB hard drive to it, but not sure if it replaces the 4 GB or is in addition to it. The 250 GB hard drive itself costs more than if you bought the 250 GB bundle.by macbill29/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4GB is enough if you just plan on saving games. If you plan on downloading game add ons and purchasing downloadable games or movies then you may want to look into a larger drive.by Glo12759/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually there is a 250GB hard drive that fits into the New slim 4GB xbox that you can actually buy right now for $130 at most game stores.by EXMP9/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The previous answer is NOT correct. 4gb is the harddrive space. That is enough to store all your saved games and even download a couple of arcade games from marketplace. BUT if you plan on downloading a bunch of games or hd movies you will need more space. Thanlfully you can now use usb flash drives up to 16 gb I believe. They recommend using the microsoft brand of course but many other brands can be formatted for use for alot cheaper.by Neumaniac8/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the 4gb is the ram not the storage space. the older model 360's have 512mb of ram while the new slim models have 4gb. which is a whole lot better. the new slim xbox's hd does not remove like the older ones but it is 250gb. hope this helps you out.by An anonymous customer9/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (11)Was this answer helpful?
Q. IS the 4gb the size of the hard drive or does this xbox have an internal hard drive? If not can one be added?
- 4GB Internal Flash Drive. It has room for the 250GB internal Hard Drive and several thumb drives via the front and back USB ports. Plenty of room for storageby An anonymous customer10/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 4GB is a "memory drive" like an SD Card on a netbook. I am told you can add a 250 GB drive to the item but not sure if it is in addition or replacement to the 4 GB memory drive.by macbill210/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hard drive is an internal hard drive. Not removeable. I believe that one can be added at a later date but they are not available yet.by Billoney10/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes 4gb is the size of the internal harddrive. these new xboxes dont use the old hard drives that attach to the top, they use usb flashdrives. they dont come in as large of sizes( I think the max You can use is 16gb even if the stick has more space than that, but they could make it to be more like 32gb) However thes flashdrives are way cheaper. they recommend using their microsoft brand of flash sticks but you can format a generic one for way cheaper.by Neumaniac9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it can't. The format is different. A new style 250GB Interal Drive is for sale though.by An anonymous customer9/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Microsoft sells a transfer cable that allows you to transfer your old drive contents to the new unit. After that, you log into XBox Live to download your DLC you bought.by macbill210/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to get a data migration kit.by Billoney10/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you cannot use your hard drive off of your arcade but you can buy a transfer cable that will allow you to transfer all of your content to your new xbox. also if you have downloaded any games off of xbox live you will have to go to xbox.com and do a license transfer for your downloaded content to work on your new xbox. hope this helpsby An anonymous customer9/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?