About this item
Upgrade your car's stereo technology with the Xo Vision X353 7-Inch In-Dash Touch Screen DVD Receiver. With a 7-inch wide touch screen display and enhanced resolution, the in-dash DVD receiver helps you view videos and a digital album with jpeg image browser, zoom, pan function, and slide show. The car stereo DVD receiver features a built-in DVD player that supports CD, DVD, MP4, JPG, VCD, SVCD, MWV, and WMA. Equipped with a built-in front USB port and auxiliary input, the receiver offers convenient playback from MP3 players and removable storage devices. The touch screen car DVD receiver has a built-in AM/FM Radio with 30 presets that enables you to listen to your favorite music channels.
Xo Vision X353 7-Inch In-Dash Touch Screen DVD Receiver:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.83|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.72 x 7.48 x 2.28|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it does.by SpikesHD3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The unit has many RCA inputs and outputs for video, audio and subwoofer. There is also a separate video input for a camera. You can connect an external video game or external amps to the system.by SpikesHD9/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does. it has sub output, fronts and rears.by lilsmith19909/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it willby lilsmith19902/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it should you need to buy a dash kit and a wire harness in order for it to fit and workby scrappy7181/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, BUY SOMETHING ELSE. IM RETURNING MINE.by Lawguy20133/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can get a service plan but idk the cost. shouldnt be too much since the dvd player is only 150.00by lilsmith19902/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?