Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $39.95
- from $7.69
XELIO 7" Tablet With 4GB Memory
About this item
About this item
The XELIO 7" Touchscreen Tablet has everything you need to connect on the go. Complete any task and navigate your device with ease on this Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet. With 4GB memory and 512MB RAM, this tablet can help you connect with friends and family with features like the built-in webcam.
XELIO P717A-BK with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- 1GHz processor
- 512MB RAM of system memory and 4GB on-board storage memory
- 7.0" touchscreen, 800 x 480 resolution
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Front webcam
- Micro-USB 2.0 port
- 4GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Up to 5 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 0.682 lbs; 7.52" x 0.43" x 4.56" dimensions
- Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
- Tablet, battery, instruction manual and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|System Ram:||512 MB|
|Hard Drive Size:||N/A|
|Laptop Screen Size:||N/A|
|Screen Type:||Capacitive Touch Display|
|Battery Life:||5 hours|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Network Connection:||802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN|
|Connector Type:||1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Google Android|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter , Micro USB Cable|
|Operating System Version:||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.39|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.52 x 4.56 x 0.43|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but it is a face forward camera and will basically only take pictures of you. I think is was designed more for a Skype or facetime program.by MarthaJC8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does!by kglogan8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it do.by Canopyfan29/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a front facing camera.by Margiegg8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has a 0.3 front camera only.by tiffanytp8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a camera on the front of the tablet only.by alexandercrew8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no Google play. I've been using Amazonby aalisia17/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No google play. The "Odys Xelio" mentioned in other answer isn't the same tablet.by LesD7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AN article titled "Revised Review – Low Cost Tablet: Odys Xelio" found at : http://rodmc.com/?p=494 States ... "Surprisingly the Xelio does not work out-of-the-box with the Google Play store and instead you are forced to use AndroidPIT to download applications. This is especially annoying as often AndroidPIT directs you to Google Play then you are unable to do anything. However, it is possible to easily install Google Play which will let you download and pay for apps should you wish to do so (click here for more info)." The "(click here for more info)." link takes you to the article "Xelio and the Google Play Store" found at : http://rodmc.com/?p=544 Which has instructions for downloading Google Play to your computer, transferring it to the tablet via USB and installing, then setting it up with your existing Google Play account. Hope this was helpful !! :-)by TheRealPauper10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not have Google play I just did a full "Fraud" review. It is a great tablet for the price but it has no Google trademark applications. I would recommend the HKC with Google 7" Android 4.1 tabletby TissieBee106/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, http://www.conrad.com/ce/en/product/878200/Odys-Xelio-tablet-7-inchby Billyreviewedthis6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After I did the website to register my tablet it came up with a FAQ section and I was able to get some information from there. Hope that helps.by Joosie19/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instruction manual is in the box. It's easy to useby kglogan9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi again, Paul Sorry you are having difficulties with your Xelio tablet. I ordered this same tablet about two months ago and it's a great tablet in my opinion (for the price). I am not sure what you are trying to do with it, but if you did not get the little user guide with yours, try goggling it and go to the website and you can download one from there. After you create your user ID, you will get a confirmation email from Xelio explaining your options. Hopefully, this makes sense to you. My experience with the Xelio is that it is quite user-friendly. Hope this helps.by electronics4grandma9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should have been a small instruction booklet in box. Go to www.xeliotablet.com - they have lots of answers and you can also contact their support. I found them very helpful and I am a total beginner. Also if you have other computer check out YouTube "how to operate android tablets" it will give you the basics. That's how I taught myself.by Margiegg8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?